- Tap on the three horizontal lines located in the top corner of your app and then select Profile. Here you can change your personal information in the app such as your email address, name, phone number, etc.
- You must input a name and email address into the app, but the birthday and gender fields are optional.
- Please keep in mind that you must have a birthday listed in your profile to be eligible for a birthday reward.
- You can update your password from the Profile section of your app. Click on the “Password” field on the bottom of the “Profile” page and type in the password you want to use.
- Make sure to click Update Account Info to save your changes!
- If you’re unable to reset your password within the app, please enter your email address after tapping ‘Sign In | Sign Up’. On the next screen, select ‘Forgot Password,’ and then ‘Submit’.
- An email with instructions will be sent so you can create a new password. Please be sure to follow that link within thirty minutes as the link does expire.
- If you continue to have difficulty logging into the app, please reach out to our support team.
Receipts and Transaction History
- You can access your Transaction History by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top corner of your app, and then tap Transaction History. Here, you can see all of your orders.
- Your Transaction History will only show the total amount of rewards/credits applied to your order. Checking the receipt emailed to you after your transaction was completed will show a more detailed breakdown of each individual reward applied to your order, and what was charged to your card on file or paid at the register.
- You will receive an emailed receipt for every purchase you make via the app; please check the email that you used to register.
- If you aren’t sure which email is associated with your account, tap the three horizontal lines in the top corner of your app to access your settings. Then, tap Profile. You can view and edit your email address (and other profile information) here.
- If you do not see the receipt in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders.
How do Rewards & Credits work?
- Good question--please email a copy of your receipt or a screenshot from your bank statement and a brief description of what prevented you from using your app (does the store need our help?) to our support team; we'll do our best to make sure nothing gets in your way next time!
- Most rewards are unlocked automatically and added to your account on your behalf.
- Whenever you unlock a reward, a promotional email is sent out with the expiration date and eligibility details.
$2 sign up credit
Earn $5 for every $55 Spent
Pay by Phone
$2 Refer a Friend
Free Birthday Drink
Double Drink Rewards on Wednesdays
Gold Level - 500 Points
Receive all the Silver level rewards, plus:
An Additional $1 (Total of $3) for Refer a Friend
Invites to Special Promotions
Platinum Level – 1000 Points
Receive all the Silver and Gold rewards, plus:
$6 Credit for Every $55 Spent
Free Drink on Your App Join Date Anniversary
Reward levels are determined by the number of points earned in each 12-month Calendar year (“Earning Period”). Once a Member achieves a certain rewards level, the Member will remain at that level (or higher) for a 12 month period. For example, if a Member registers on June 1, 2019, and the Member accrues the minimum points required for the gold status level between June 1, 2019 and August 1, 2019, the Member will automatically become a Gold Status Member on August 1, 2019, and will retain the Gold Member-status until August 1, 2020. On the other hand, if the Member does not accrue sufficient points in the 2020 Earning Period to maintain their current benefit level, on August 1, 2020, the Member’s status will be reset to the Rewards Program benefit level that matches their points earned in the last 12 months.
- Tap the Rewards icon on the main home page of your Human Bean app. Available rewards will be listed here.
- Swipe from right to left across your screen to view your status and current rewards.
- Rewards automatically apply to your transactions. You do not need to do anything besides scan the app during checkout and the reward will apply.
- Neither you nor the cashier needs to do anything extra to redeem your reward in-store; if the reward is for a specific item, just be sure to order that item and the reward will apply when your app is scanned at checkout.
- You can easily pause and unpause your rewards to choose when you’d like to use them!
Make sure to toggle the reward to the ‘on’ position on the rewards screen before you place your eligible order.
- Please note that pausing your reward does not extend the expiration date.
- Note that not all rewards are able to be saved for later--if you find that there is no toggle to save a certain reward, that means it is ineligible to save, and must be redeemed.
- Head to your rewards tab to review your progress towards your next reward!
- Most rewards will have an expiration date listed next to them in the app on the Rewards page.
- You are also able to find the expiration date for your reward(s) in the email you receive when the reward is added to your account.
- Some rewards don’t have an expiration date- if there’s no expiration listed on the email or in the app then it does not expire.
- The email you received may have a button to click in order to add the reward to your account. Otherwise, your reward may only be redeemable during a certain time of day (for example, lunchtime or dinner). If that’s the case, the reward may only be visible during the times you are able to redeem it.
- View the original email sent to you at the time you received the reward for specific redemption times and qualifying items.
- Additionally, try logging out and logging back in (with the same login credentials) to refresh the app’s display of available rewards.
- You can also check to see if a reward was already redeemed on a previous order by checking your previous receipts! Any promotions redeemed will be displayed under ‘Total Rewards’.
- Loyalty rewards will always be applied to the very next transaction you make after they’re unlocked. Loyalty rewards cannot be earned and redeemed towards the same transaction.
- Check your emailed receipt after each transaction--at the bottom, just above Balance you’ll be able to review any rewards that may have been applied.
- Make sure to check your Rewards page in the app and/or the original email about the reward for the expiration date and qualifying items.
- In-app rewards may not be combined with any in-store promotions.
- Reach out to us here, and we’ll be glad to help! firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Billing & Payment work?
- Good question--please email a copy of your receipt and a brief description of what prevented you from using your app (does the store need our help?) to our support team at email@example.com; we'll do our best to make sure nothing gets in your way next
- If you have a debit/credit card linked to your account, then yes; there is a maximum you can spend in a 24-hour period via the app. Please note this will include the purchase of digital gift card credit. Further purchases can be made by removing your debit/credit card
from your account first, scanning your app as normal, and then providing payment for any remaining balance outside of the app.
- To inquire about the maximum you can spend in a 24-hour period, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We don’t want that, either; please send a picture of your in-store receipt to email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
- Head into your app settings and tap the option to manage your card or payment method. When you add a card to your account, it will automatically replace your previous card on file. Please follow these steps even if you only need to update the expiration date on your card, as information cannot be edited after the fact.
- Head into your app settings and tap the option to manage your card or payment method. Tap Change Payment Method and then select the option that says “None". You will still earn loyalty progress for every purchase you make in the store, so long as you scan your app at the register prior to paying any balance due.
- The Human Bean app includes two QR codes in the "Pay in Store" section of the app. One to "Scan to Pay & Earn Rewards" and the other to "Scan to Earn Rewards Only." If you would like to pay outside of the app, make sure that the “Scan to Earn Rewards Only” QR code is scanned at the register.
- Simply scan your app at the register! Any available rewards you ave will be applied automatically, and then you can pay any remaining balance due outside of the app using your preferred payment method (including cash).
How does preload/reload work?
- When you change your payment preference to Preload/Reload, you’ll load money onto your account immediately. Your purchases will then be paid for out of that preloaded balance. When your preloaded balance falls below the preload minimum threshold,
more money will be reloaded for you automatically.
- Head into your rewards tab. Your preloaded balance is listed alongside any available rewards you might have currently.
- Please head into your app settings and tap the option to manage your card or payment method. Tap change payment method and select away from the Preload/Reload option. This will stop further reloads.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you with this refund! Please note that we are only able to refund your balance to your original payment method. No refunds can be processed to a different card.
You must specify your birth date in your profile information to receive this reward. This must be entered at least 3 days prior to your actual birthday, and you must have used the App at least once before this date as well. The free drink will be automatically loaded as a reward within your App 3 days before your birthday. You can toggle it off to save for later, but it expires within 30 days. Please also check your receipts from the few days before your birthday to ensure that you did not already use the reward without realizing it.