It’s summer! And, The Human Bean Northern Colorado is looking forward to getting back to some of the community events we know and love, with safety still at the forefront of our operations.
For this month’s Thankful Thursday on Thursday June 18th we will be saying Thank You to all Mail & Food Delivery Drivers. We appreciate you!! Your role is even more crucial during these uncertain times. Thank you for allowing folks to stay safe at home and bringing people the goods they need. All Mail & Food Delivery Drivers can enjoy a $2 20oz drink when they show their ID, Name Tag or Uniform on Thursday June18th.
GUEST BARISTA DAY
World Blood Donor Day is June 14th and The Human Bean will be celebrating World Blood Donor Day alongside Garth Englund Blood Center and UCHealth.
At the moment, blood centers are still in critical need of healthy and well blood donors within our northern Colorado community. There are still patients who have a life or death need for blood in spite of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
The Human Bean Northern Colorado will hold a special Guest Barista Day on Monday June 29th in honor of World Blood Donor Day. The UCHealth Blood Bus will be at our 821 N. College location on Monday June 29th from 11am-2pm. Any individuals that make an appointment to donate blood at the blood bus during this time will receive a $10 Human Bean gift card. The Human Bean Northern Colorado will also be donating 10% of the day’s sales from our North College back to the UCHealth Garth Englund Blood Center.
Healthy individuals can make an appointment to donate blood during our Guest Barista Day on June 29th at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0548A4A82FA1FC1-thehuman1
- Appointments are required due to the pandemic in order to help our staff and donors practice social distancing.
- Masks are required at this time for the healthy safety of staff and employees.
- Appointments are extremely limited to help us honor social distancing on the bus.
Donating blood can benefit your community in so many ways. When you donate Blood through the Garth England Blood Center:
- The blood donated stays local and will be used by Poudre Valley Hospital, Harmony Cancer Center and Medical Center of the Rockies
- More than 70 percent of blood donations come from mobile blood drives
- They only take one pint of blood when you donate, and while the whole process takes 45 minutes, the actual drawing of blood – a pint – takes five to 10 minutes.
If you have questions or concerns please email [email protected]