How Do I Switch to the New App?
- When will the new app launch?
The app launched on Wednesday, November 29th.
- How do I get the new app?
You will not be able to use the old app without updating to the new app. If you haven’t already, open The Human Bean app on your phone. You will be prompted with a message saying the app needs to be updated. This will lead you to your phone’s app store. You will then be able to update your app here. Once it’s updated you can now use the new app.
- How do I access my account on the new app?
To access your account on the new app you must update your password via email. You can do this by clicking “forgot password” on the app. This will send an email to the email address you have associated with the account. Please note, this link will expire in an hour for security purposes. Once you’ve updated your password you can sign back into the app.
What Happens During App Launch?
- What happens to my current rewards on the old app?
Great news! Your rewards have moved to the new app! To access your account on the new app you must update your password via email. You can do this by clicking “forgot password” on the app. This will send an email to the email address you have associated with the account. Please note, this link will expire in one hour for security purposes. Once you’ve updated your password you can sign back into the app.
- What happens to my Credit or Debit Card information?
For security reasons, your debit and credit card information was not transferred. You will need to update your credit/debit card information after you've finished verifying your account.
- What happens to any funds I have on a digital gift card or that is preloaded?
If you have any funds preloaded or on digital gift cards it was moved to the new app!
To access your account on the new app you must update your password via email. You can do this by clicking “forgot password” on the app. This will send an email to the email address you have associated with the account. Please note, this link will expire in one hour for security purposes. Once you’ve updated your password you can sign back into the app.
- My Rewards Didn’t Move Over?
If you are having issues with your app account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your email, first and last name, and a description of the issue you are having.
- What are Beanefits?
Beanefits are our new benefits and rewards on the new app. Some of our new Beanefits are:
- Uploading physical gift cards on the app.
- Using your phone number to look up your reward account. This helps when your phone is missing, or if your phone doesn’t have internet to open the app.
- Our program has different status level tiers, and each status level has different types of Beanefits!
- What are Beans?
Beans are our new points! We are excited to upgrade our rewards program to allow our customers to earn beans towards their desired rewards.
What can I use my beans for?
Users can redeem their rewards themselves by selecting “Available Offers” on their Scan & Pay or Scan for Rewards
• 100 Beans Reward: $1 off your order. This works on food and beverages only
• 250 Beans Reward: get a free hot brewed coffee or brewed hot or iced Smith tea (excludes lattes, smoothies, granita, matcha, chai, cold brew and americanos)
• 350 Beans Reward: free any size drink (up to $10 Value)
You can use one reward per transaction. Using the same reward in another transaction is only available every hour.
How Do I Get to the Next Status Tier?
Silver Status: 0-399 Beans*
Gold Status: 400-2499 Beans*
Platinum Status: 2500+ Beans*
*Status tiers are based on purchased beans, not beans that are earned from promotional offers such as double rewards, refer a friend, sign up rewards, etc…
*Tiers are subject to change at any time. Beans expire after one year. Tier status is based on purchased beans in a rolling calendar year spend. Each member's eligibility is calculated every day.
What Happens with My Current Billing and Payments?
What will happen to my current credit or debit card information?
For security reasons, we do not have access to this information. You will need to add your credit or debit information in the new app.
Can I Upload My Receipt?
Our new app does not have this feature/capability anymore. Due to past challenges with this feature we upgraded our new app to have the capability to look up customers via phone instead. This allows for any of our customers who forgot their phone or have app challenges to be looked up on our system.
How do I add a credit card to my account?
Here are the steps to add a method of payment:
- From your Home Screen hit the blue SCAN button.
- Then Click the + sign at the top right corner.
- Then enter all your personal credit card information.
- Then Click Submit Payment.
- Voila, it has been added.
Can I Upload My Physical Gift Card?
- Physical Gift Cards:
Our new app allows our customers to add physical gift cards to the app for convenience. Gift cards that have a Card# and Pin# on the back can be added to the app. If you have an older gift card and need assistance, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
To add a physical gift card please select the "More" button located on the bottom right of the home screen. Next, select "Gift Card" and then select the "Add Existing Card". Here you will need to add your gift card number and the pin number located on the back of the card. Please note the security code is the pin number.
- Recharge Cards:
For recharge cards, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.
I Made A Transaction, Where Are My Beans?
Our new app allows has the capability to see transaction history and bean history. These are updated the next day to accommodate multiple transactions in a day that could include voids, refunds, and discounts.
To check your bean history:
- Go to the home screen
of your app.
- Click on Loyalty Beans in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on View History in the upper right corner of the next screen (with your rewards wheel). That will take you to your Bean History.
How do you earn beans and do they expire?
Beans are earned on food, beverage and to-go box transactions. Beans earned through transactions will appear in your Bean history the next business day. Beans expire after 365 days. You can earn double beans on Wednesdays. Please note that Beans are not earned on gift card purchases.
How do I reset my password?
Follow these steps to change your password:
- On the bottom right hand corner of the home scree, Click MORE.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Underneath the General selection, your will see your first name, last name, email address and then "change password." Click the link.
- Enter your current password followed by entering your new password twice.
- Hit Apply.
Don't See Your Question?
Please reach out to email@example.com so we can further assist you with your question.